Tuesday, August 6, 2013

free 1930 pajama pattern!



I made another free pattern, this time a little more complicated. It's from an issue of Beyers Modenblatt from 1930 that's been floating around the Internet for a while. (By the way, whoever scanned that, THANK YOU!) There's some lovely trim in the illustration:  I'm picturing it in a light mint green silk with white silk bias trim. But you can do whatever you want. I just want some comfy lounge pajamas...

No instructions (translation=the instructions on the pattern sheet are in Fraktur so I cannot read it), but I mean, they're pajamas so I don't think they're super complicated. The size given is a 96 cm overbust measurement, but since you're tracing the pattern yourself you can do the ol' slash and spread. Also, the measurements on these are very ROOMY.

Last thing:  make your own damn belt!

Oh, I have a "code" for these patterns:  Pink is front, blue is back, and purple is anything on the side (sleeves, side insets). Different shades for different items.

Here it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment