Friday, July 19, 2013

some vintage knitting patterns in french

I am very anti-authority when it comes to knitting. I personally prefer spending money on yarn over books and patterns. If I like a pattern that's not free, I can probably find a free equivalent on Drops, Trove, or elsewhere. I've been knitting for six years (gosh, that seems like a long time!) and I've done enough knitting to look at a photo and figure it out. (Now, finishing the project? That's another issue...) Which is why I love the Lutterloh approach:


All you need is a pattern (or the measurements of one) and the gauge and you're set!

So when I found these knitting patterns on Ebay, I knew we were made for each other. Maybe. I guess I have to make them first. Click to make 'em bigger. 


More after the jump...












Let me know if you figure any of these out! I personally like the last one.

Scans from eBay and Aiguilles et Autres Choses 

No comments:

Post a Comment